Family Partners Eligibility
Who qualifies for Family Partners Adult Day Services? Any individual over the age of 50, who due to memory loss or physical impairment, would benefit from an environment that creates supervision, socialization, stimulation, and provides some personal care, if needed.
Participants in the program are usually individuals who, because of isolation, loneliness, or slight mental or physical impairment, would thrive in an environment where activities and daily living activity assistance are provided. Participants are individuals who could benefit from:
- a safe, secure environment in which to spend the day
- enjoyable and educational activities that stimulate memory or make the day more meaningful
- improvement in mental and physical health through increased activities and socialization
- enhanced level of independence
- socialization and peer support
- nutritious meals and snacks
We accept many forms of payment including private or self pay, Veterans Assistance, Long Term Care Insurance, Alzheimer’s Association Aid, Medicaid and more.
Learn more about our adult day services and programs.